Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "Buy this dad a Beer"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Buy this dad a Beer"

    I thought I had heard it all.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: "Buy this dad a Beer"

    "According to the police report, Lewis, who was wearing a T-shirt that read "Buy This Dad a Beer"? when he was apprehended, appeared to be intoxicated and admitted to drinking at least 15 beers in addition to liquor while at the scene. "

    I wish every story had this ending.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •